Prior to starting credit education and document processing services, you will sign a client agreement along with the following:
1. Credit Repair Service Agreement
2. Authorization for Credit Repair Action
3. Credit Monitoring Services
4. Specific Description of Services to be Peformed
5. Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
6. Right Of Cancellation Notice
7. Money Back Guarantee Terms
8. State Specific Disclosures (if applicable)
9. Notice of Cancellation Form
In return, for the services above, you agree to pay fees as outlined in your client agreement. You have the right to cancel your contract for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it. Just send written notice as outlined in your client agreement.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.